TITLE: Entry Level Mine Engineer
DIV/DEPT: Mine Engineering
SALARY RANGE:$70,000 to $85,000 based experience
Successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
• Work with Mining Engineering Superintendent in support of mine operations, maintenance, and safety.
• Continually investigate methods to improve our competitive position.
• This position is a technical resource as well as providing recommendations for decision making purposes.
• Technical aspects include, but are not limited to:
• mine ventilation and dust mitigation
• mine surveying
• special projects
• preparation and review of technical reports
• ore conveyance
• geotechnical monitoring
• assistance with mine budgeting and capital authorization for expenditure(s)
• knowledge of mine safety rules and regulations
• assistance with annual and bi-annual MSHA submittals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mine Engineering
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills, ability to effective communicate and articulate
• Familiarity with applicable health, safety and environmental regulations for a mining site.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with increasing levels of complexity.
• Ability to meet physical demands of the position.
FIRST DATE OF POSTING: December 17, 2018
FINAL DATE OF POSTING: January 4, 2019
Interested employees should submit a resume directly to Human Resources or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 4, 2019