Location: Rosenberg Cooley Metcalf Clinic – Primary Location Park City
• Must have strong decision-making skills and ability to work independently.
• Medical assistant duties include rendering basic healthcare to patients, including taking health histories, dictation, changing dressings, suture removal, preparing injections, brace fitting, etc.
• Rehab instruction, demonstration and manual skills for home rehab.
• Hiring will require proficient Medical Assisting skills at a minimum; likely candidates may include A.T.C., M.A., or P.T. Aide, others will be considered
• Clinical duties will be performed three days a week (approximately 25 hours, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday), with physician and staff support taking place the balance of the week.
• Strong clerical and patient phone follow up skills required.
• Full benefit package available
• Wages based upon experience
• Looking for the right person to fill an excellent position.
• Candidates living in Summit or Wasatch county may be best suited geographically for this position.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume or contact the Rosenberg Cooley Metcalf Clinic as follows:
Attention: Mark Wankier Business Administrator
Re: Clinical Coordinator - WBP
Office: (435) 655-6585
Fax: (435) 655-2388