Jordan School District
Teach in Utah at Jordan
- Great pay, support and opportunities are waiting for you!
- Educators in Jordan School District start at $48,000 for their first year with a Bachelors and $52,375 with a Masters.
- Technology: computer, iPad, Apple TV, projector, document camera, etc.
- Multiple professional development opportunities. School and District mentors
- Jordan is opening 2 new schools in the 2020-21 school year (1 MS, 1 ES)
- 4th largest district in Utah - 5 High, 10 Middle, 36 Elementary, 6 Special Schools
- Boundaries: West Jordan, South Jordan, Herriman, Riverton, and Bluffdale
- 11 Dual Language programs - Chinese, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Title 1 Schools (7): Columbia, Heartland, Majestic, Oquirrh, Riverside, Terra Linda, West Jordan, Westland, Westvale
- Multiple calendar options for elementary teachers
- Professional Learning Communities model at all schools
- New teachers receive an additional $200-250 to help with supply costs
- 3 insurance health benefit options - begins the month following your hire date
- Voluntary benefits include: Vision, Dental, Supplemental Life & Aflac, EAP
- Eligible to participate in the Utah State Non-contributory Retirement System
- Annual Teacher Transfer Fair allows for transfer options Jordan has 53,000+ Students 61 Schools 2,800+ Teachers Teach in Utah @ Jordan Great pay, support and opportunities are waiting for you! Hiring for ALL positions in both Elementary and Secondary
Find out more at workatjordan.org
EMPLOYMENT NEWS FOR APRIL 23, 2021